Date:      Sun, 3 Nov 1996 18:13:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Ola Persson <smurfen@ludd.luth.se>, chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD hacker dinner report...

On Sun, 3 Nov 1996, Steve Price wrote:

> Ah, but you forget about us Americans (of German descent and proud of it)
> that brew their own beer.  I have a batch (just brewed) that my friend
> and I have coined 'Black Cat'.  If you like Bockbier, you will love this
> stuff.  For ~$20 US, I can make any beer that you like. :)  Although I
> don't know if the FBONE can transport SUDS packets as well, but I would
> hope that it would. :0

Ahh, but this is no good.  No we'll need a disclaimer, just like all those
porn sites...

"If you are under 19 years of age, you may not eat this packet."

And then we'll need some translation built in at everytime the packet
crosses a national border...  21 in the US, 19 in Canada, 99 in the
Vatican, etc..

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk