Date:      Thu, 1 Jan 1998 10:29:17 +0000
From:      "Dave Eldenburg" <dave@tgi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com
Subject:   help with a new web sight

Hi all,

I just got my system up and on-line.  I've installed apache and we
put our first web pages up.  From the local network everything looks
fine.  When anyone tries to access our system from the outside world
the jpg file we use as a background stalls out before it can be
completely retrieved.  It's not real large, about 40k.  I'm using
kernel ppp 2.2 through an adtran express external isdn modem.
Freebsd has been just great so far, this is the first real problem
I've encountered.  Anyone have any idea what's going on?  You can try
my site at www.tgi.com.  There's not much there but it's a start.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave Eldenburg