Date:      Wed, 20 Jul 2005 01:34:25 +0000
From:      Bryan Maynard <bryan.maynard@reallm.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
Subject:   Re: Photoshop to gimp help

[Previous text removed]

Well. . . Here's what I got:
http://reallm.com/images/bsdcan-2004-logo.jpg

And here's the GIMP .xcf file:
http://reallm.com/images/bsdcan-2004-logo.xcf

If you have any problems or would like me to change anything, please let
me know - I'd be happy too :-)

If you decide to you my image, please e-mail me so we can work out
getting the book and shirt (Woo Hoo!) :-D

Also, please let me know of any other ways I could be of assistance. . .
I really love FreeBSD (and want to learn Net and OpenBSD very badly)
and would love to help however possible :-)

Thanks,

Bryan
--
Open Source: by the people, for the people.