Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:23:23 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Atipa <freebsd@atipa.com>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Subject:   Re: - pop3 - URGENT

I use MX aliases to deliver mail to our NFS server, so the local delivery
does not depend on Network F(a)il(ur)e Systems. I use qmail on all
machines, so that local mail attempts (from cron jobs, vi crashes, etc.)
are all forwarded to mail.atipa.com as well as outside mails.

We use qpopper for pop3 through TCP wrappers, statically compiled to look
for mail in $USER/Mailbox. Qpopper properly uses getpwent() if you know
what you re doing.

PS - Why is this on -HACKERS?