Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:37:08 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        "Marco Molteni" <molter@laser.dsi.unimi.it>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org

At 09.19 25/02/99 +0100, you wrote:
>this is to inform you of the availability of two mailing lists in
>italian regarding FreeBSD (no problem to talk about *BSD too):

Great :-) We have another in italian too, since more than an year at
freebsd@masternet.it.
It is the offical Mailing list of our user group ...
A small group, indeed , but very active :-)

Italian language preferred, even if english is ok ...

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it