Date:      Tue, 20 May 1997 08:43:49 -0600
From:      Blaine Minazzi <bminazzi@denverweb.net>
To:        "Amjad R. Alsharif" <alsharif@papp.undp.org>
Cc:        Jacob Suter <jsuter@linus.intrastar.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache Virtual Domains

> I was hoping that I could utilize the ones that come with the installation!
> Offline, in other words.

I agree...    online docs are fine... for day to day stuff.

Online install docs, on the other hand, kind of remind me of the time
that a vendor sent us software drivers for our tape drive..... on a
tape.   :-}

The worst is online install docs for your O/S.

Blaine

If people were to sell their brains at time of death, most could
advertise "low milage, seldom used"...  And someone would buy,
considering this to be a great deal!