Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 1997 17:53:59 -3100 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   LDAP on -current

Has anyone else tried to run the University of Michigan slapd LDAP
3.3 on -current?

It consistently fails the test suite with an error 32 (object not
found).  This is odd, since there is *specifically* a mention of
FreeBSD in the ANNOUNCEMENT file.

Is this something which was broken recently?

I should note that the Debug code refers to sys_errlist[ xxx]
directly, instead of using the ANSI syserror( xxx) function to
retrieve the error message, so it's likely that the code has
not been seriously tested on FreeBSD in the recent past...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.