Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:03:31 -0400
From:      Mikel <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
To:        Roger Marquis <marquis@roble.com>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Security Announcements & Incremental Patches

Roger Marquis wrote:

> [SNIP]

> Your agenda is showing Wes.  The market share of production various
> systems is pretty obvious to those who spend any amount of time in
> Silicon Valley datacenters.

It's surey as obvious to those of use walking round Silicon Alley Datacenters
(NYC). My systems alway sport the lastest in 'Darby' screen saver fashion. I'm
patiently awaiting the summer line now...;)

I do see quite a bit of BSD and Linux servers out there, and if one were to count
F5, Nokia, and Juniper on the BSD side as the majority of these manufacturers
have systems based on BSD then the numbers are greater than you can imagine. On a
side note I had heard somewhere that Alteon Loadbalancers are BSD based as well,
any truth to the rumor?

Cheers,
Mikel