Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 1996 16:58:53 -0400
From:      rchan@certicom.ca
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems setting up majordomo for freeBSD

Hi,

I am having problems setting up majordomo 1.93 under freeBSD.
Can anyone help? I thought I followed the installation instructions,
but apparently I must be doing something wrong. Perhaps I do not
understand the make process as well as I should (I do not come from a
programming background).

I ftp'd majordomo-1.93.tar.Z and uncompressed it.
The file extracted into /certicom/majordomo-1.93
I edited the Makefile to change $W_BIN=/certicom/majordomo
created /certicom/majordomo with 775 permissions
created majordom user and majordom group with home dir /home/majordom
ran make from /certicom/majordomo-1.93 and got:

wrapper.c: In function

----disregard last line

wrapper.c: In function `main':
warpper.c: 65: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
wrapper.c: 99: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer without a cast

and another line that starts with cc -DBIN=.... blah blah blah.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks.