Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 02:04:21 -0600
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Renaming standard-supfile?

I suspect this has been gone over before, but can't find anything in
the lists that seem relevant.

People using "standard-supfile" because it's the "standard" and
getting -current seem to show up on a regular basis. I can see why it
might have had that name before, but the name seems problematic
now. Is there any point in petitioning to get it changed to something
that doesn't induce errors?

Given that we've got stable-supfile, "current-supfile" seems like an
obvious choice. It would certainly solve the problem.

	Thanx,
	<mike