Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:28:45 -0500
From:      James Kierstead <jkierstead@image-impression.com>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [Fwd: [Fwd: Heya... quick question]]

--------------91A6BDAF4536CB45A15BF3E7

Hello All,

I've recently download and setup the router version of PicoBSD and just
love it!!! :)  It's running on a 486DX 66Mhz box with 16M ram, FD and
nothing  else.  It's handling traffic on a T1 without breaking a sweat.

Right now it's routing perfectly between two networks 205.x.x.x and my
internal 192.x.x.x  using natd. However, I'm having problems with the
-redirect_port flag for natd.  I want to redirect requests on port 80 of
the 205.x.x.x (public) to my internal 192.x.x.x:80 box.

However, when I try:

natd -interface ed0 -redirect_port tcp 192.x.x.x:80 80

I'm getting interface already in use errors?  As well is there any way
to specificy both tcp/udp on the same line? Or does one need to use two
seperate lines??  What I don't understand is that I can use the one line
but if I try to add more I get the interface already in use error?

Any suggestions on how I can implement this redirect or working examples
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

--------------91A6BDAF4536CB45A15BF3E7