Date:      Sat, 02 Jun 2001 21:51:12 +0300
From:      Konstantinos Konstantinidis <kkonstan@duth.gr>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Subject:   Re: Where's BSD in this picture?

Brett Glass wrote:

> Note that Linux was mentioned explicitly but not the BSDs.

Yeah, I couldn't help not noticing that AdaOS, AIX, Amoeba, AtheOS,
BeOS, CPM, DOS, EPOC, EROS, GEOS, HP-UX, Inferno, IRIX, ITS, MINIX,
Multics, Netware, NeXT, OS/2, OSF 1, Palm OS, Plan 9, QNX, REAL-32,
RISC OS, RxDOS, Solaris, THEOS, TRON, VMS, VSTa and any of the BSDs
were not explicitly mentioned. I suppose we should all shoot him or
something.

--kkonstan

PS I forgot to mention Fox, Nemesis, Mungi, ThreadX and whatever it
is that Amiga was shipping. Oh, and Apollo Domain of course. Also I
would like to mention that Ultrix has so many holes you could drain
spaghetti with it, but I should mention it nonetheless.