Date:      Sun, 07 Feb 1999 11:48:16 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        "Oben O. Candemir" <dunya@one.net.au>
Cc:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Subject:   Re: Sore Support

We carefully note that you are doing a great deal of complaining, but
no actual work.

Would you care to align youself with the problem, or the solution?

We'll gladly accept any real effort you care to expend on the Project,
but if call you can do is whine about how someone else isn't doing
what you personally think they should, then you really should just go
and get lost.

Yes, we need more help.  Yes, we know this.  No, you're not providing
any.  Please recitfy the situation.