Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:58:23 -0600
From:      "Tim Pushor" <timp@orion.ab.ca>
To:        "Tom Brown" <Tom@mercia.com>, "John Birrell" <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        <freeBSD-Mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG>

Well, this is rather off topic but I highly doubt Netscape's intention was
to release the code so that Trainee programmers could get their feet wet ;-)

I do agree with the fact that Free Software should try to not use Motif if
at all possible. I am surprised by the fact that the Hungry programmers are
not using the release of Mozilla as an opportunity to polish their Motif
clone code. This would give them a significant amount of exposure, and maybe
they wouldn't be hungry any more :)

BTW GNU is a completely different thing...

Tim