Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:37:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>, John Utz <john@utzweb.net>, Brad Karp <bkarp@icsi.berkeley.edu>, <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: card recognized, but pccardd dumps core immediately thereafter. Re: i was mistaken Re: Sprint PCS / AirCard 510?

uOn Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Warner Losh wrote:

> Line numbers and gdb tracebacks would be helpful.  Patches would be
> better :-)

You might just get your patches.

jmg copied the code from dump_longlink_mfc() into read_tuples() to augment
the longlink resolution, which essentially pastes in the multifunction
tuple list into the main one. That's kinda icky since you can't select the
function yet (we're going to hardwire mine to pick Function 0), but you
could add a config file entry to select which function to activate until
true multifunction support came along (yeah right!).

We'll clean up what we have and see if we can get the resource problems
resolved. On my Stinkpad, it keeps wanting to step on the onboard serial
port and hangs the machine :-)

dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu     |  www.FreeBSD.org