Date:      Tue, 2 Dec 1997 16:32:10 +0100 (MET)
From:      Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        marc@bowtie.nl, garbanzo@hooked.net, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Out of Box experience (Was: Re: How is selection made of what goes into CDrom?)

> > Is it that much work? I thought they put all lowlevel stuff in
> > one file (system.cc?). I have only briefly glanced at it though.
>
> Well, why not take a more thorough look and come back and let us know? :-)

IIRC: It would be pretty hard unless you either get pragmatic and get
something that look more-or-less like a CUI, or give TurboVision a
work-over first.  Very much of the TurboVision code expects you to pass
coordinates as character positions; wouldn't be too nice for a truly
graphical interface.

BTW: I think Borlands OWL (Object Windows Library) is based on the
same hierarchy as TurboVision.  I might be wrong, though.

Eivind.