Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:11:12 -0800
From:      "Patronus Laboratories Corporation" <support@patronuslabs.info>
To:        "doc" <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Please Review, I look forward to your call

--------------000501070504030807060107_.REL

 Have you turned down security projects because some aspects are outside of =
your knowledge base?
You don't have to walk away from those projects...=20
Patronus Laboratories Corp. is your solution.
Patronus Laboratories is the secret weapon of many of the largest integrator=
s worldwide. We specialize in "filling in" the knowledge, product and servic=
e gaps experienced by even the most competent integrators. Patronus Labs pro=
vides as much, or as little, assistance as your company needs.
In addition to our unmatched services, as an Original Equipment Manufacturer=
 OEM, we provide one of the most comprehensive lines of Commercial Off The S=
helf COTS, security products in the industry. Our own in-house staff can cus=
tom design and manufacture product for your biggest customers, i.e. Governme=
nt, Military, Industry.=20

 Visit www.PatronusLabs.com to view some of our COTS Products Laboratory Gra=
de Optics / Battle Ready Package
Patronus Laboratories supports integrators in all security fields at all tec=
hnical levels:
Access Control
Asset Tracking (GPS)=20
Armored Vehicles=20
Military Equipment=20
RADAR (Land & Coastal Intrusion/Detection)=20
Situational Awareness Platforms=20
Solar, Wind, & Generator Surveillance Systems=20
SONAR (Underwater Intrusion/Detection)=20
Systems Integration=20
Towers (Surveillance/Communication)=20
Video Surveillance (Fixed, Mobile, Analytic)=20
Wireless Communications (Data/Video)

Patronus Laboratories supports integrators in all aspects of security implem=
entation:

Solution design & engineering=20
Provision and/or manufacture of product=20
Pre-shipping configuration & build=20
Pre-shipping testing/QC=20
Onsite technical/installation support =20
Onsite training of technicians/operators=20
System commissioning=20
Maintenance and support=20
Life Cycle Management

-No solution and no customer is too big or too small- We appreciate every op=
portunity to speak with current and potential customers.=20
Please Call us at: 1-818-232-7726

Unsubscribe Now
--------------000501070504030807060107_.REL--