Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 18:17:06 GMT
From:      James Raynard <fdocs@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        ollivier.robert@eurocontrol.fr
Cc:        gpalmer@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Santiago Zapata: mx records & sendmail

> > Someone want to add an appropriate question/answer for this to the
> > FAQ? It's getting to be a VERY FAQ, and is definate material for the
> > FAQ, even after we get the mail handbook section written...

> Here we go (no time to SGMLify it sorry):

[snip]

OK, this is a much better answer than the one I just committed (before
I saw your mail, unfortunately). However, we really need to have an
explanation of how to use a .mc file to set up sendmail - at the
moment, this is buried inside the instructions on how to run sendmail
over UUCP...

Unless there are any strong objections, I'd prefer to leave things as
they are for the moment and then re-think the whole structure of the
FAQ when 2.1.5 is out and the new documentation tools become
available.

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland
james@jraynard.demon.co.uk