Date:      Sat, 07 Mar 1998 21:33:00 -0600
From:      POSTMASTER@MSPO2.MED.UTMB.EDU
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mail failure

FROM: UTMB/MSPO2/POSTMASTER
TO: stable@FreeBSD.ORG                                         DATE: 03/07/98
                                                               TIME: 21:36
SUBJECT: Mail failure

[002] Mail was received for unknown addresses.
Message was not delivered to
  UTMB/MSPO2/ehymel (UTMB/MSPO2/ehymel)

stable-digest         Saturday, March 7 1998         Volume 04 : Number 028

In this issue:
rc: rm -f /var/run/*
Re:-stable suitable for small-enterprise NFS server?
Re: panic in vfs_bio.c getnewbuf+0x21f
Re: RAID Controllers
Re: RAID Controllers
Re: Request for next release
Re: panic in vfs_bio.c getnewbuf+0x21f
Re: panic in vfs_bio.c getnewbuf+0x21f
Re: rc: rm -f /var/run/*
Re: Request for next release
sio0: X events for device with no tp
Re: sio0: X events for device with no tp
for 2.2.6...
Re: Request for next release
Re: Request for next release
Re: bind
Re: bind
Re: sio0: X events for device with no tp
Re: bind
Re: bind
PCI LKM support added to -stable