Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:57:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Louis Bertrand <louis@signalpath.on.ca>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@netbsd.org, OpenBSD Advocacy List <advocacy@openbsd.org>
Subject:   News items for DaemonNews?

Dear BSD'ers,

DaemonNews, the BSD ezine, is looking for news items. These can be
announcements about new products or CD-ROM releases, BSD in the news, or
short items about people and places with a BSD angle.

The items will go on a News page, where news items and press releases are
clearly flagged. Nothing needs to be very long -- just informative and
fresh.

Please submit the items to <article@daemonnews.org>. But if you're not
sure if you have a news tip, email me directly and we can work out the
details. I'm more interested in getting the facts straight than critiquing
your writing!

Thanks
 --Louis

Louis Bertrand, Bowmanville, ON, Canada