Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:28:59 +1100
From:      "Joe Shevland" <J_Shevland@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        "Karl Pielorz" <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>, "John Heyer" <john@arnie.jfive.com>
Cc:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Goofy telnetd thing in 3.0

Yip, I installed 3.0-RELEASE last night and I'm getting the
same problem... I haven't had time to modify gettytab yet.

Thing is, I receive the blank one when I telnet across the
network, and I receive the full one when I log in from
the console. At least I haven't intentionally altered
gettytab, so Im not sure...

Regards.

Joe Shevland         | TurnAround Solutions
Principal Consultant | Hobart, Australia
No unsolicited email | Voice (03) 6224 9146