Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 1996 19:59:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kjell E Grotland <kegrotla@korrnet.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: IBM 57SLC

Warner,
      That sounds a bit more paperwork than it might be worth. Ill have to
maybe look into finding an older machine with PCI on it but i definitly
want to run it on one of my machines. Also would it b possible to sett up
an emutlation of parallel processing running FreeBSD, i mean partitioning
out the job load so that one machine runs s part of a, lets say graphics
program, job while another machine runs another job. Sorry about that bad
explanetion but its been a while. I just remember seeing it done on some
unix machines.
Thank you,
Kjell

Kjell E. Grotland