Date:      Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:34:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      user <user@dhp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   how do I ... burn an audio CD from .WAV files _and_ add cd-text ?

I have wav files.

The wav files come from cds that did not have cd-text information on them,
so I have no cd-text examples or source files for these wav files.

I want to burn an audio cd with some wav files (I know how to do this with
burncd and cdrecord) BUT I also want to add cd-text to the newly created,
custom audio CD.

cdrecord seems as if it is able to do this, but after a night of
searching, I do not see how to create the file of text necessary to do
this.

I am wondering if anyone out there already does this and could share their
workflow / work-description ?

thanks.