Date:      Fri, 17 Jul 2015 05:36:20 +0800
From:      Bret Busby <bret.busby@gmail.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions !!!!" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Well and truly off-topic - was Re: 64-bit linux emulation

On 16/07/2015, William A. Mahaffey III <wam@hiwaay.net> wrote:

<snip>

I realise that this is well and truly off-topic, but, the above quote
appears to be consistently in the signature of the poster (rather than
something that happened to slide in due to a rotating set of
quotations), so, I am curious; without knowing when the quotation was
made (when he supposedly said it), has a comparison ever been made and
documented, between the M1 Garand, the L1A1, and the M14, and the
SVT40? I realise that the first three are of the same ammunition and
rimless, and the fourth involves rims, but, I am curious, as they
appear fairly similar in functionality.

Any responses are probably best sent to me, off-list, due to the
off-topic nature of the question.

And, to the List Administrator(s); please excuse this so completely
off-topic posting, but, with the assertion above, having been posted,
my curiosity is piqued.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale