Date:      Sun, 13 Apr 1997 16:45:23 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 430TX ?

On Sat, 12 Apr 1997, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> Hmmm...
>
> Does DEC have a motherboard for PC with 64bit slots?

No :-( But they do make SMP Pentium Pro servers (upto 4 CPU) with a
256 bit (4-way interleaved) memory bus and dual peered PCI buses
(? - does it mean there are two PCI busses?). They can take either 166/200
PPros with 512K caches and also have Mylex RAID on boad.

See the ZX 6000 servers :-)

The ZX5000 Pentium boards can take upto 4 Pentiums + 1Mb cache per
processor and have 128 bit 2-way interleaved memory.

And no - I don't have such a box. And this isn't an ad. Compaq, IBM and HP
have similar boards.

	Sander