Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:24:44 -0500
From:      "Ugen Antsilevitch" <ugen@undp.org>
To:        Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.org>
Cc:        Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>, Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>, Jamie Lawrence <jal@ThirdAge.com>, Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.com>, Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /etc/rc.d, and changes to /etc/rc?

My 5 cents.
1) Using killall and such is EVIL and should be avoided. (There were some
example
scripts sent that use this program).
2) Just a suggestion - look into rc.d on any Solaris box. Now i am not offering
to steal
their code - thats illegal, but anything reasonable should look pretty much like

that or not be at all.
--Ugen