Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:13:44 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, cjclark@alum.mit.edu, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multi-Location Configuration

On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 01:39:48PM -0700, Mike Smith wrote:
> > msmith has a tool to help with this sort of thing. I don't recall it's
> > name nor where one can find it, though.
>
> I stopped using the personality script a long time ago, once I managed to
> beat the advantages of DHCP into a few peoples' heads. 8)

But I think it would still be useful.

When I'm in a lab I want to have my machine be DNS, syslog or dhcp server
not only a client. I'd vote for committing this stuff, which is at least
as useful as mergemaster for example !

--
Andreas Klemm                               http://people.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
                                     http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html