Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:40:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is a Satan port available ?

 > This is patently untrue.  Anyone who doubts it is welcome to search
 > the mail archives.

Moreover, this person (jhs) asked almost the exact same question two
years ago.  This was my reply at that time.

===
The satan port was uploaded to wcarchive's incoming and had
disappeared before the porter sent mail asking "why didn't my port get
in?" a few weeks later.  I never heard back from the porter since.

As far as I know, there has never been any philosophical discussion
about whether the port is suitable or not.  At least not in -ports (I
don't read all the lists), which is the only place to have an
"official" discussion of that sort.
===

I have no interest in what axe he has to grind but it's obvious he has
one against me.  It's such a waste of time to deal with him.

Satoshi