Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:03:48 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: option MROUTING

I didn't deny you "permission" to forward it, I simply asked what your
motivation was before explicitly saying "yes" to anything.

Forward it as you wish, it's of no great concern to me, though you
might also forward my second comment as well which clarifies the lack
of MBONE CONNECTIVITY as my biggest beef with the whole concept.
Maybe your mbone mailing list folks can start a new blue ribbon
campaign to get it into ISPs or something given that you so clearly do
not wish to address that question yourself. :-)

- Jordan