Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:47:42 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de (Christian Weisgerber), freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: If Brett only knew...

Well, now I know. All I can say is that this shows the "greed"
of the very people who claim that commercial software developers
are greedy.

They will have licensing problems, of course, since major parts
of FreeBSD are licensed under the original Berkeley license with
the advertising clause. They can't use that code and license
it under the GPL. Nor can they link it to GPLed code.

--Brett