Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:38:11 +0700 (ICT)
From:      Olivier Nicole <on@cs.ait.ac.th>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Panic at setup time

Wow, I was not thinking to generate such a thread...

Thanks to all who sent me advices. It appreas that after moving the
machine to another NOC room, it works more stable, so I do suspect a
problem in the electrical power (ground loop?). This particular
motherboard beening quite sensitive to bad grounding maybe.

When I put the machine back at it's original destination, I will make
sure to have it properly grounded (not using one of those loosy
extension cord).

Best regards,

olivier