Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 1995 21:02:57 -0800
From:      Bug Daemon <bugusr@netscape.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Bug Feedback

Dear Netscape Navigator user,

We sincerely appreciate the feedback you have sent us.

We apologize that we cannot respond to each of you personally, as we
receive a tremendous amount of mail. All of your feedback is being read
and carefully considered.  Please continue to send us your bug reports,
comments, and feature requests.

We've made a series of improvements for support of paying
customers, including the establishment of client@netscape.com and
server@netscape.com with one business day turnaround time.
For other contact information, please email info@netscape.com
(an autoreply message).

We hope you will be pleased with the new features and bug fixes
of forthcoming releases of Netscape.

                                    Thank you,

                                    The Netscape team