Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:23:02 +0200
From:      Rami Abu Jebara <rjebara@palnet.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   WCCP support and squid

Hi

I am planning to implement WCCP support on my proxies and
I am just wondering if anybody bothered to test it out with
squid and FreeBSD of course :)

Also if you tried the kernel patch that the squid site
references to implement GRE support in the kernel.

http://squid.nlanr.net/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-17.html
and
http://squid.nlanr.net/WCCP-support/FreeBSD/gre.c

Has anybody experienced any problems with it ..
in regards to overall stability and security of the
system.

I am using FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE, and I am planning to upgrade
to squid 2.3.

cheers

Rami

--