Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 1996 03:38:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Prognosis of 2.2-960107-SNAP

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Bruce Evans wrote:

> >	But after repeated attempts to compile, I can't get pkg_manage
> >to compile, due to a missing ui_objects.h file...
>
> ui_objects.h is in /usr/src/gnu/lib/libdialog which is in the include
> path.

	Thanks...I've been royally chastised for this one :(  I hadn't
sup'd in the gnu or games source trees, as I wrong assumed that I could
get away without having them (until I get a new drive in here, I'm a little
tight on space *sigh*)  I'm sup'ng in the gnu stuff now...

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc