Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:10:30 -0700
From:      "Sam C. Zamarripa" <scz73@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, <neal@nelsonnet.org>
Subject:   Re: PPP Can't Connect (Solution)

Last night I tried this solution, and this worked perfect for me. I no
longer had to manually add a set mtu/mru line to my ppp.conf file

But..I cvsup'd the latest stable this morning, and now I am back to the same
old problem despite the change below. I can no longer connect unless I
manually add a set mtu/mru line to the ppp.conf file. This is only a problem
because I use more then 1 ISP, and their pop's use different MTU values. So
I have to edit my ppp.conf file depending on which ISP I use.

Sam