Date:      Thu, 01 Apr 1999 18:50:59 -0800
From:      Nocturne <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Feeling old

For as long as I've been involved with computers, I've been told (in
essence) that only the young folks fresh out of college are capable of
writing great software.  As if technological senility sets in by the
time you're 25.  Then I see pictures of the core team and other well-
known members of the FreeBSD community and get confused.  Then I see
all the young faces of the various groups in my area and begin to feel
old and even more confused.  Does anyone really know the average age
of the core team and said peripheral contributors?  I know the age
thing has been hashed endlessly, but each time the question has never
really been answered IMO.

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net           /\  / __         Our lies are merely the
gryph@mindless.com           /  \/OC/URNE       truth of another world