Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:22:30 -0500
From:      "Drew J. Weaver" <drew.weaver@thenap.com>
To:        "'freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   accounting on a seperate server

------_=_NextPart_001_01C06457.B988E424

	We have 30 or so dial-up NAS machines, I want to have accounting
turned on but I dont want it to account to my RADIUS server, does anyone
know of any software that ALL it does is recieve accounting requests and
log? Our logfiles (accounting) grow very quickly (about 80 meg a day) and I
want to put together a machine that all it does is holds our dial-up logs so
if one of our users spam or does something he shouldnt its easy to track
them down. Anyone have any idea what im talking about?

-Drew

------_=_NextPart_001_01C06457.B988E424

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>accounting on a seperate server</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT SIZE=3D2>We have 30 =
or so dial-up NAS machines, I want to have accounting turned on but I =
dont want it to account to my RADIUS server, does anyone know of any =
software that ALL it does is recieve accounting requests and log? Our =
logfiles (accounting) grow very quickly (about 80 meg a day) and I want =
to put together a machine that all it does is holds our dial-up logs so =
if one of our users spam or does something he shouldnt its easy to =
track them down. Anyone have any idea what im talking about?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-Drew</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>