Date:      Tue, 9 May 2000 15:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ville Eerola <Ville.Eerola@vehome.pp.sci.fi>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/18446: Upgrade for fetchmail port

The following reply was made to PR ports/18446; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ville Eerola <Ville.Eerola@vehome.pp.sci.fi>
To: Daniel Hagan <dhagan@cs.vt.edu>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 01:13:38 +0300 (EEST)

 Daniel Hagan writes:
 > This PR was closed by Kris, but the issue was reported as being resolved
 > in 5.3.8 (as opposed to 5.3.0 in ports).  I upgraded the fetchmail port to
 > 5.3.8 and dropped the patches that didn't appear to be necessary.  If the
 > originator and maintainer would look over the upgrade, I'd appreciate it.

 Thanks, but I have already submitted an upgrade for the fetchmail port
 to version 5.3.8. I did intentionally submit a separate PR, whose
 number is ports/18456.

 Regards, Ville

 --
 Ville Eerola                       |  Powered by
 ve@sci.fi                          |             FreeBSD