Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 1998 11:14:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lanny Baron <beef@cybertouch.org>
To:        Paul Fontenot <fontenot@primenet.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-New <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HP LaserJet 4Plus

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998, Paul Fontenot wrote:

> Is there a howto, or something that will help me get this printer going?
> Thats probably a dumb question, you're on the 'Net of course we have a
> howto. Ok then, I must have overlooked it ... 8)
>
> -Paul
	May I suggest apsfilter. Go to your /usr/ports/print dir and see
if you have apsfilter. What I did is rm -f /usr/ports/print/apsfilter
and went to ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/print
and downloaded apsfilter (newest version) to /usr/ports/print/
then as root, make sure you are in /usr/ports/print/apsfilter and type
make install
It will get the files you need and install the filters for you. It will
run a setup program. Its pretty easy.

Good luck!!

Lanny