Date:      Tue, 20 May 1997 12:42:48 -0500
From:      Jacob Suter <jsuter@linus.intrastar.net>
To:        "Amjad R. Alsharif" <alsharif@papp.undp.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache Virtual Domains

>> sounds as if your config is wrong or have apache pointed to get its
>> *.conf's from another directory other than the normal /usr/local/www/conf
>
>How do I check ! and make sure that it reads *.conf files from the
>directory that I want it to read from..!

There is a config.h or something similar in apache (its been a few weeks
since I compiled it) that allows you to set all the directory settings.

>> >3. How can I access via http the Handbook & FAQ that came with the
>> >   installation /usr/local/docs/Handbook.  The browser would not access
it.

>> http://www.freebsd.org/docs.html
>
>I was hoping that I could utilize the ones that come with the installation!
>Offline, in other words.

Aaah..  I think lynx will do this:  > lynx
file://usr/local/doc/whatever/whatever.html

---
Jacob H. Suter - System & Network Administrator
Intrastellar Internet Service
Grapeland, Texas 75844
Voice: (409) 687-9066
http://www.intrastar.net/