Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 01:12:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@nvl.virginia.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        dwilde1@ibm.net, Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD vs Linux

On Wed, 13 May 1998, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Already long since done by another FreeBSD advocate. :-)
>
> 	http://www.emsphone.com/stats/cdrom.html

	Cool!

	Do these tings ever get announced, or do you just have to know the
right people to hear about these things when they happen?  I read these
lists regularly and never see mention of half the cool pages for showing
off FreeBSD until they are six months old.

	Would anyone object to having such useful evangelical information
posted to the announce groups?  Like "hey, this page shows FreeBSD working
out a 100Mb link"?

	I suppose this isn't as useful now that we have an advocacy list,
but I am sure there are many more people who are interested, if only for
amusement, in such information.

	Adrian, who fans the local FreeBSD flames with web pages...

--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,