Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 1997 15:47:38 -0800
From:      Juan Emilio Llor <root@nexus.es>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with nfs

Hello!

I've that problem:

In the starting, the FreeBsd says me:

/kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo
nfsd:[77] Can't register with udp portmap
mountd[75] Can't register mount

All these occurs after an accidentally machine's power-down.

What files can I look for?
I could replace some damagged files, if I knews what
files can be damagged to give me these errors.

Thank-you very much!

 Juan Emilio Llor               Tel. 93 - 423 08 18
 mailto:llor@nexus.es           Fax. 93 - 325 48 72
 http://www.nexus.es

 Nexus Comunicaciones, S.A.
 Gran Via de Les Corts Catalanes, 322
 08004 Barcelona                         _/_/_/_/_/