Date:      Fri, 08 Jan 1999 20:35:21 -0500
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD User Guide

"G. Adam Stanislav" wrote:

> At 23:20 07-01-1999 -0500, Malartre wrote:
> >The FreeBSD User Guide (that name may change..)
> >http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/freebsd/
>
> Hello,
>
> Is the new URL a permanent change? It used to be at lowrent.org/freebsd,
> right?
>
> I am asking because I have a link to it from my CGI Tutorial. I originally
> found your tutorial on the newbies page of FreeBSD.org, and liked it very
> much. It really helped me get started with running FreeBSD.
>
> I just wanted to thank you: Your user guide is truly great!
>
> Adam
>
>            ===> Whiz Kid Technomagic <===
>              http://www.whizkidtech.net/
>     The resource center for webmasters and web users
>        Winner of the Starting Point Hot Site award
>             Winner of the Lighthouse Award
>              Home of the Web Magic Award
Lowrent.org is down for an unknow reason (probably money).
I was moving on Lowrent because I was thinking that it would be more
stable (I may change ISP...). But it's not a succes, and I think it will
be on AEI.CA until I change ISP.
Thank You
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/]