Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2019 03:41:09 -0700
From:      Melisha Roy <melisha@digitalmarketingline.com>
To:        Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Secure Freebsd.org from google penguin 4.0

Hello Freebsd.org ,

How are you doing today?

I'm sure you have been contacted regarding this before but our value
proposition is much unique. As a business owner, you might be interested to
attract more visitors. So you might be wondering, despite having a
proficient website, why you are not able to overturn your competitors from
the Top Search Results. If you could spare a couple of minutes, I could
provide you a concise idea about it.

To start with this is Melisha Roy, A Digital Marketing Expert. While doing
a search, found that Freebsd.org  is not on the 1st Page of Google. So
thought you might be interested to know about the causation for the low
performance of Freebsd.org . Most recently Maccabee update has become the
talk of the town. Phantom is the name given to random updates that Google
brings every now and then. This means websites having a single un-natural
link are going to be penalized.

Moreover, growing preference for Mobile-Friendly Pages to help website
owner=E2=80=99s gain and hold more visitors to a website has been rolled ou=
t. So,
we can help transform Freebsd.org  into one.

*Why Freebsd.org  Needs Our Assistance:*

   - Freebsd.org  has low Domain Authority and Page Authority.
   - Relevant keyword phrases are not on 1st Page.
   - Freebsd.org  has Coding Errors.
   - Freebsd.org  is having On-Page and On-Site Issues.

We can help address above Issues, and Place the website in TOP Search
Results. I guarantee 100% satisfaction, as we only deal in White Hat
Process.

Makes Sense!!! Drop us an email with your questions, we will answer your
questions.

Have a Great Day.

Thanks & Regards,
Melisha Roy| (Digital Marketing Expert)
Disclaimer:-If Interested we will send more details on our =E2=80=9Ccorpora=
te
identity=E2=80=9D, =E2=80=9Ccompany profile=E2=80=9D, =E2=80=9Cwhy you shou=
ld choose us?=E2=80=9D, =E2=80=9CPrice list=E2=80=9D,
etc. in our next email. If Not, You can simply reply with =E2=80=9Cremove=
=E2=80=9D and we
will delete your email from our list. "The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003".

[image: beacon]