Date:      6 Apr 1997 14:14:22 -0000
From:      mark thompson <thompson@squirrel.tgsoft.com>
To:        proff@suburbia.net
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail in 2.2

   From: proff@suburbia.net
   Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 19:43:16 +1000 (EST)

   My gee-whiz qmail auto-everything port has been in
   ftp.FreeBSD.org:/pub/FreeBSD/incoming for a while now (hint);

   Cheers,
   Julian.

Are we ready for religious wars? I certainly think that qmail should be
an optional MTA for freebsd (if it can't be the default). Admittedly,
you have to do things 'differently' with qmail, but arguably, the
'different' way is the way it should always have been.

Let the people decide! If the port already exists, why isn't it in there?

-mark