Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 1996 22:08:43 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams), hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A simple way to crash your system.

> Hmm; how is Robert N. actually going with his reimplementation?  Around
> March or so he was saying he needed prompting to get it done 8) 8)

When I asked him, he said that work had taken over his life and he was
now simply a hollow shell of his former self. :-)  [perhaps I'm
paraphrasing somewhat, but that was the essence of his message]

I'm not expecting to see anything substantial done to msdosfs for at
least another 6-12 months, if in fact ever.

					Jordan