Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 23:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
To:        adams@digitalspark.net (Adam Strohl)
Cc:        wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu (Garrett Wollman), dillon@apollo.backplane.com (Matthew Dillon), niels@bakker.net (N), current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2xPIIIx450 results & NFS results

> OK, Upgraded my Asus P2B-D machien from BIOS version 1008 to 1010, the
> problem disappeared.  Popped back to my old 1008 BIOS, problem came back.

So far about alls I have confirmed is that the problem does not exists
with BIOS 1009 when the apm code is not compiled into the kernel.  I'll
have a full matrix of with/without apm 1008/1009/1010 some time tomarrow,
as the machines are building there system disks now.

--
Rod Grimes - KD7CAX - (RWG25)                    rgrimes@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net