Date:      Tue, 9 May 2006 12:20:28 -0500
From:      Alejandro Ruiz Robles <alejandro.ruiz@eys-ti.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem Installing Freebsd 6.0 64 bit

Thank for your help, the problem is after to select installation default,=20
whitout acpi or safe mode, in all cases the boot loader crashing after the=
=20

in 6.1 stable

module_register_init: MOD_LOAD (arm_linux, 0xffffffff806205d0, 0) error 6

in 6.0 stable

timecounters tick every 1000 msec
Linux ELF exec handler install
lo0.bpf attached

thank you.

El Martes, 9 de Mayo de 2006 09:08, Scot Hetzel escribi=F3: