Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 95 14:47:12 EDT
From:      jeffh@Cybernetics.NET (Jeff Hoffman)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   950412-SNAP still not working...

Ok, I turned off all caching in my CMOS and then re-booted, and both fsck
and sh still exit on signal 11 once it begins the installation phase.

I really want to get this up and running so that I check play with libforms
and start getting the hang of it, so if ANY of you have any ideas _please_
get back to me.  I have tried everything I know, and nothing works.  It
all exits on signal 11.

The last snap that I ran on this computer was 950210, and it ran fine.

Jeff