Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:11:50 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD poster idea.

In list.freebsd-advocacy Mark Ovens <marko@freebsd.org> wrote:
 > Oliver, that poster looks great. I wonder if it could be done in
 > colour (the colours of the daemon)?

OK, now there are three versions:

http://www.fromme.com/ports.ps.gz           (35 Kbyte)
http://www.fromme.com/portscolor.ps.gz      (230 Kbyte)
http://www.fromme.com/portscolorbox.ps.gz   (450 Kbyte)

The first one is the black&white version that you already
know.  The second one is the same, but the characters are
colored.  Finally, in the third one I've used colored
boxes and overlaid them with white characters.
Yeah, you can do funny things in TeX.  :)

By the way, when using gv to preview the colored versions,
you have to TURN OFF gv's antialiasing!  Otherwise it will
display garbage.

Regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany
Addresses will change soon!!  If in doubt:  www.fromme.com

"In jedem Stück Kohle wartet ein Diamant auf seine Geburt"
                                         (Terry Pratchett)